Monday, July 9, 2012

7 Cities Gourmet Popcorn

"If I make up my bed, mommy, can I have some popcorn?"  said the long eye-lashed 5 year-old son of mine.
For starters, it was approximately 12:15 in the afternoon when the door bell rang and my eldest son returned from the door with a package.  I thought to myself..."who ordered something?"  I read the return address    label indicating that this package was shipped from none other than my hometown of Surprising Suffolk, VA & exclaimed in glee ---"Oh, it's here! The popcorn I ordered". ( I hear a distinguishable juvenile whine  moaning  from  another room) "John-Joseph, what are you whining about?"(I have already told him not to touch my bag twice)  "Because it takes too long" says the child. " Hmmm, come here, come get it"(as I am munching away at the Norfolk Cheddar Excursion).  I started off with one kernel... 3 kernels... and finally fast & furious fists full of popcorn being munched & crunched upon and  I just couldn't stop eating it.   Now I love Italian(as many of you know from my post on Olive Garden;) but this has taken it to another level.  Would the popcorn gods grace me with the secrets of just how u get sooo much cheddarry flava mixed with italian herbs galore on not one but on every kernel????  I'll scan a pic of the bag before I finish it up now... Since I'm not willing to share mine, you can find  this and more  gourmet flavors like Portsmouth Caramel Delight and Chesapeake Crunch @http://7citiespopcorn.webs.com/. Tell a Friend & hit the "like" buttton @https://www.facebook.com/7citiespopcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment